At the heart of all our tools—from Leaddigits to drag-and-drop pages—is the ability to send leads to third-party services. To do so, you’ll need to connect your accounts. This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your accounts, regardless of how you use Leadpages.
In this article
Standard vs. Drag & Drop integrations
Our Standard Builder uses an earlier version of our integration system. This system also powers standalone Standard Leadboxes, Leadlinks, and Leaddigits. Any services you hook up via your account settings will work with the tools listed above, but aren’t connected with our Drag & Drop Builder.
That’s because our newest builder uses a rebuilt integration system that ultimately provides additional stability and features. Because each builder uses a different integration system, there are separate steps to take to connect your integration services.
Connect with Standard Builder services
Standard integrations are set up at the account level to power your standard Leadpages, standard Leadboxes, Leadlinks, and Leaddigits. Here’s how to integrate with services at the account level for use in our Standard Builder:
- Click your name in the top-right corner of your account dashboard and select “Integrations.”
- Choose the service you’d like to connect to.
- Fill out any available fields (such as your API key), then click Connect.
- Follow any on-screen instructions from your service provider.
- Check to make sure that your service is connected.
Keep in mind that each service has different requirements for connecting. Some may provide an API key and password that you’ll need to use. Others will allow you to log in through a popup window. For more information on your service, check out our detailed articles here.
Connect with Drag & Drop Builder services
Drag & Drop integrations aren’t available from your main account menu—you’ll need to set them up within the Drag & Drop Leadpage Builder or the Drag & Drop Leadbox Builder.
Once you connect a service, that account will be available in any of your drag-and-drop forms. Here’s how to access your drag-and-drop integrations:
- Open any drag-and-drop Leadpage or Leadbox (or create a new one).
- Click any form on the page (or Leadbox) to access its settings. (If your page doesn’t have a form, you can add one as a widget or as part of a Leadbox.)
- In the left-hand sidebar, make sure you’re on the Integrations tab. Then click Add an Integration › More Services.
- Select the service you’d like to connect, and customize its name if you’d like.
- Fill out all required fields then click Connect. Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the process.
You will then be able to access your integration from your form's integration settings. Services connected via the drag-and-drop integrations page will serve only the Drag & Drop Builder and Drag & Drop Leadboxes.
FAQs and troubleshooting tips
Can I connect more than one account from the same integration with my Leadpages?
You can, but only when using the Drag & Drop Builder. To do so, select your integration from the drag-and-drop integrations page and click Connect New Account. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the integration. To learn more, check out our article here.
(Updated April 10, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.