Hosting webinars can be one of the best ways to engage your audience and gain new customers. And with our WebinarJam integration, your visitors can register for a webinar right from your landing pages and pop-up forms.
In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to connect your WebinarJam account with Leadpages.
The fine print
- This article covers the New WebinarJam and the New EverWebinar. If you’re using WebinarJam Studio or legacy EverWebinars, you can migrate to the new system.
- The New WebinarJam is available for Drag & Drop pages and pop-ups; it is not available in our Standard Builder, opt-in texts, or trigger links.
Integrate with WebinarJam and EverWebinar
First, you’ll need to copy your API key from WebinarJam:
- Under any webinar, click Advanced Settings → API custom integrations.
- Copy your API key from the bottom-right corner.
You can also find full instructions on WebinarJam’s site ↗
Once you have your API key, follow these steps to integrate with your Leadpages account.
Send registrants to WebinarJam
Once you integrate with WebinarJam, you can set up forms with standard webinars or EverWebinars. To do so, select WebinarJam as your integration service when you set up a new form. Then, choose which webinar you’d like people to register for.
You can find full details on setting up your integrations here: Choose a Destination For Your Leads.
If you connect to an EverWebinar, registrants will be signed up for the next available time slot for that webinar. If you'd like visitors to be able to choose which time they attend the EverWebinar, you could use an HTML widget with Leadpages to paste a registration embed code you've created within WebinarJam.
The New WebinarJam and EverWebinar require email and first name for all registrants. You can optionally collect last name and phone number as well.
About WebinarJam Studio
The New WebinarJam and New EverWebinar is now available. The new platform replaces WebinarJam Studio and legacy EverWebinars.
Any existing webinars (from WebinarJam Studio) will continue to work until February 1, 2018. However, you won’t be able to create new webinars or make changes to webinars unless you use the New WebinarJam/EverWebinar.
You can also migrate any existing webinars to the new platform—here’s how:
- Use the steps above to integrate your Leadpages account with the New WebinarJam.
- Follow WebinarJam’s guide to migrate your existing webinars ↗
- Update any landing pages or pop-ups that are connected to old webinars and configure them to integrate with webinars on the new platform.
The New WebinarJam/EverWebinar is not supported in our Standard Builder, trigger links, or opt-in texts as we focus efforts on our Drag & Drop Builder.
(Updated January 22, 2019)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the ? support button at the top-right corner of your account dashboard or by clicking here to file a support ticket.