Hosting webinars can be one of the best ways to engage your audience and gain new customers. And with our WebinarJam integration, your visitors can register for webinar right from a Leadpage, Leadbox, Leaddigit, or Leadlink.
In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to connect your WebinarJam account to Leadpages.
The fine print
- A native integration for The New WebinarJam is on its way! In the meantime, you can use The New WebinarJam with Drag & Drop Leadpages using these steps.
- WebinarJam Studio webinars and EverWebinars are supported in Drag & Drop Leadpages/Leadboxes, Standard Leadpages/Leadboxes, Leadlinks, and Leaddigits.
Integrate with WebinarJam Studio
WebinarJam Studio is supported in all of our conversion tools—from Standard Leadpages and Leadboxes to Leaddigits and Leadlinks.
First, you’ll need to copy your API key from WebinarJam. This article on WebinarJam’s site provides full details on where you can find your API key.
Once you have your API key, follow the steps here to integrate with your Leadpages account.
Send registrants to WebinarJam
Once you integrate with WebinarJam Studio, you can set up forms with standard webinars or EverWebinars. To do so, select WebinarJam as your integration service when you set up a new form, Leaddigit, or Leadlink. Then, choose which webinar you’d like people to register for.
Full details on how to configure your integration settings for all our tools can be found here: Choose a Destination For Your Leads.
Integrate with The New WebinarJam
Our API integration with The New WebinarJam is coming soon. In the meantime, you can add your registration code to any Drag & Drop Leadpage with our HTML widget. Here‘s how:
- Follow WebinarJam’s guide here to find and copy your registration embed code.
- In Leadpages, edit a Drag & Drop page or create a new one. Add an HTML widget to your page where you’d like your registration button to appear.
- Click the HTML widget to edit it, then paste in your registration code. Click Save, then update or publish your page.
The HTML code will add a button to your page, so we recommend removing any other call-to-action buttons from your original template. When visitors click the registration button, your WebinarJam registration form will appear, where they can complete the registration process.
(Updated October 9, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard as shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.