ActiveCampaign is a powerful email marketing and automation platform. When you integrate your account with Leadpages, you can send new subscribers directly to your ActiveCampaign forms and lists.
The fine print
- ActiveCampaign is available with all of our conversion tools, including: Leadpages, Leadboxes, Leaddigits, and Leadlinks. It’s also available in both our Standard and Drag & Drop Builders.
- To use ActiveCampaign throughout your Leadpages account, you’ll need to integrate in two different places, as described below.
- To use ActiveCampaign with Standard Builder tools (including Leadlinks and Leaddigits), you’ll need to create at least one Sign Up Form for your ActiveCampaign list.
- At least one form must be created within ActiveCampaign before integrating with Leadpages.
Drag & Drop Builder
To use ActiveCampaign with Drag & Drop Leadpages or Leadboxes, follow our guide here: Connect Your Integrations: Drag & Drop.
To use ActiveCampaign with Standard Leadpages, Leadboxes, Leaddigits, or Leadlinks, you’ll need to connect your account with our Standard (Legacy) system. Our general guide here will show you how: Connect Your Integrations: Standard.
Send leads to ActiveCampaign
Now that you’ve integrated at the account level, you can use ActiveCampaign with any conversion tool—whether that’s a form on a Drag & Drop page or a Leadlink. You can learn about setting up integrations for our different tools here: Choose a Destination For Your Leads.
Here are some additional notes to keep in mind when you set ActiveCampaign up within Leadpages:
- In our Drag & Drop Builder, you can send leads to a specific form or list in your ActiveCampaign account.
- When using the Standard Builder, you must sends contacts to a form.
- By default, ActiveCampaign forms will use a confirmed opt-in process, so new contacts will receive a confirmation email when they join. To turn this feature off (and use single opt-in instead), follow ActiveCampaign’s guide here: How do I enable single opt in confirmation?
It’s possible to set up custom fields from your ActiveCampaign account. To learn how, check out ActiveCampaign’s article: Custom fields. By default, all ActiveCampaign forms will include full name and email fields.
Troubleshooting tips and FAQs
Why can’t I collect phone numbers using ActiveCampaign with Leaddigits?
At this time, only email is collected from ActiveCampaign. It’s not possible to collect phone number information. As a alternative, you can set up an automation in ActiveCampaign that sends an email to new subscribers asking for phone number data.
(Updated July 6, 2018)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.